Welcome to Mystic Mary's Spirit Quester blog

Hi! My name is Mary Bird. I am a Tarot reader-clairvoyant, Spirit Guide artist, Reiki Master, Artist, and budding author (as yet unpublished). My book "REDEMPTION" is being posted in instalments. Part I is Preface. Part II is Prologue. Parts III and beyond are the Chapters. Please start with Part I - you will understand why. This is my story - my spiritual quest. Enjoy!



Friday 14 October 2011

Reading the book

Hi!

The nature of blogging means older posts will be found at the bottom while newer posts appear at the top. To read my book "Redemption", please start with Part I - Preface. This is important to understand why I felt the need to go so far back in time.

When I originally started writing this book, it was to be a reasonably short chronicle of my life since beginning my spirit quest in 1996. That it became something so much more is part of that quest.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment